Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it rare for people to have black hair and very blue eyes?

My father is German and my mother is an Israeli Jew (I know an odd combination), I have very light blue eyes, pale skin, and almost jet black hair. It is something I rarely see personally. Is it actually very rare?Is it rare for people to have black hair and very blue eyes?
It depends where you live. I live in the UK and it's very common here- my boyfriend has the same colouring as you.Is it rare for people to have black hair and very blue eyes?
I have black brown hair...its not quite black..but its darker than dark brown. I dont have very blue eyes..but I do have light to medium green eyes with a little blue in them..and i also have very pale skin.





My siblings have the green eye, dark hair, light skin combo too.





I havent seen this combo on too many ppl really outside of my family.





My avatar is pretty close to my hair eye and skin color...the eyes just need to be lighter..and so does the hair. but its really close.
When i went to Italy i saw a lot of Italians with dark hair and blue eyes.





My grandfather was Irish and he had jet black hair and very pale blue eyes. A lot of Irish people have this colouring, although it is medium rareish....





A girl i know has black hair and grey eyes which i think is the rarest.
There are people in Ireland known as ';black Irish'; who have these traits, but generally speaking they are pretty uncommon.
I think that is the most beautiful combination of traits. You are very lucky. Post a pic I think I love you.


hahaha jk
This depends upon where you are. It's common in some places like Brazil and New Zealand. Eye and hair traits are not linked.
no not in ireland scotland england and wales but in other countries it's very rare for people to have black hair and blue eyes
my cousin who is half korean and half white has very black hair and beautiful big bright blue eyes...she's gorgeous!


except she's not pale..at all
yes, brown eyes are a very dominant gene while blue eyes are recessive
My dad is italian and he has black hair and light blue eyes.
It seems so i've never seen someone with black hair and very blue eyes before.
some russians have got very light blue eyes and dark hair.
not in ireland.
not where i live in california, there's all kinds of people! your mix is sooooooo common here.
Not, not rare.
To Me Yes. Mostly People I know with dark hair have dark eyes
i would say so. ive never seen anyone else looking like that. theres nothing wrong with that though.
not common but it is not rare
It must be rare...never seen that (naturally) I live in the US
not that rare, i've seen it before.
well i have never seen anhbody in my life like that, i wish i was like that! ii am assuming you are quite pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment