Friday, February 10, 2012

How do i make my black hair look less fake?

I dyed my hair black and I think it looks kinda fake any way to fix this?How do i make my black hair look less fake?
it'll fade over time. next time use dark brown- it'll still come out prett dark.





you could also put a semi-permanent gloss color anything but black...over it to bring back the shineHow do i make my black hair look less fake?
There isn't a lot you can do at this time, but in the future if you want your hair dark, don't use black hair color. Try using a dark brown. Your hair will naturally lighten some. I suggest you keep it healthy with frequent shampoo and conditioning.
just go with it and start calling yourself Elvira
Spend a lot of time in the sun.





Seriously.
curl it, iron it, etc
wash it a few times it wil calm down
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment