Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best brand of blue-black hair dye?

I used RAW demi-permanent blue-black %26amp; it's horriable. I had blonde highligts in my hair %26amp; now they're blue-ish green! %26amp; when I take a shower, all the blue comes out, then it turns purple. My fingertips are still purple! Are their any GOOD PERMANENT blue-black hair dyes?What is the best brand of blue-black hair dye?
ok i use the cheapest kind! and my hair turns out great! it has a picture of an asian girl on it..What is the best brand of blue-black hair dye?
i don't think that you should dye your hair because you don't know how it will come out so i think that you should just go to a Professional
professional? pfft. you're doing it wrong XD


i use L'Oreal 100% color and it always turns out great.
Professional. I dyed my hair blue-black professionally and it looked great. Then when it came time to dye the roots, I used the box kind. My hair came out in clumps. Never doing that again...
Live XXL. My friends used the blue-black and I used the red. They're easy to apply and give a great result.

No comments:

Post a Comment