Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some good hair products that will make black hair grow?

i have short nappy hair and i want to know what is a good product that will make your hair long and bouncyWhat are some good hair products that will make black hair grow?
ok heres my advice and what im doing. I get a relaxer every 8 weeks, i co-wash every night, i use herbal essence long term relationship conditioner and the leave in (it in like an dark pink bottle from walmart) and i use a clarifying shampoo every sunday( i use the one by pantene, its clear). I deep condition my hair with olive oil like twice a week ( wash my hair, put olive oil on it, plastic cap and a warm towel) i walk around like that for like two hours then rinse and put the leave in on my ends I take 5000mcg of biotin every day, i make sure my hair stays moisturized and i pay special attention to my ends! I also do not use heat on my hair! After a relaxer i wrap my hair and let it air dry and it stays straight for like a week doing that but if i dont have time to wrap( got three kids) i put my hair in a bun. Changing your bad habits really will make your hair grow. I drink lots of water, eats lots of protien and i treat my hair like delecate lace. I dont drink soda, eat lots of sugar, i massage my scalp and i recently started using this stuff called mega tek. Google it and youtube a girl called macy, her page is called macys corner. She has been using it for 9 weeks and her hair went from shoulder length to bra strap length. I ve been using it for three days so i will c if it works but all the ladies that do use it have had crazy growth but please do your reasearch if you want soe because some web sites sell it muuuuuucccchhhhh cheaper than others!What are some good hair products that will make black hair grow?
Massage small amounts of fresh or canned coconut milk into the scalp and keep overnight if possible or at least for a few hours. This procedure will help hair grow longer, thicker and also make your hair look soft and shiny. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c/a> for more remedies and details.
These worked AMAZING for me. I didnt start see growth until the middle of the second bottle, but within a week or two of the first bottle, my hair was softer, shiny, and healthy from the inside, its amazing =)



http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Hair-Care-Vita/a>
You will never have bouncy hair unless you use chemicals to change its appearance. But as for growth, I've heard all sorts of good things about Dr. Miracle products. I personally use Organic Root Stimulator, but African Pride also works really well.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment