Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does black hair and blue eyes look good?

or is it too harsh?


im getting my hair done and not sure if it would be to harsh for the summer.


Or do you think dark brown would look better?Does black hair and blue eyes look good?
Definitely.





Dark hair and light eyes definitely make a statement, and turn people's heads.


However, the color all depends on your skin tone and the shape of your face, believe it or not.





Because it's summer you should probably opt for lighter colors, especially if you have paler skin. Black hair on pale white skin can be a bit too much as its a large contrast and it does not look natural, something you want to have especially when the sun is out.





If you think it goes with your skin tone, go for the dark brown. It'll look great with pale skin as well as with the nice bronze tan that you can get in the summertime. Even better, too, it will contrast your eyes and you will look HOT.





Good luck. You'll look great.Does black hair and blue eyes look good?
Black hair and blue eyes worked for Superman... But then again, he's Superman, right?





I'd say go for brown, honestly. Black's going to be a pain in the summer. It'll get hotter, and, in my opinion, just doesn't look right for summertime. I tend to save the darker stuff for winter and go lighter for summer, but that's just me.





However, if you have your heart set on the black, I think it'd be fine with blue eyes. Like I said - Superman!
I would go with a very dark chocolate brown. Black has a tenancy to be too harsh and if you don't have the right skin tone it can end up looking fake. Chocolate brown will be a little more realistic and it looks wonderful with blue eyes.
for me black hair is kind of harsh,


my hair is dark brown and I have blue eyes.


the dark brown is a little softer.
Black hair and blue eyes is soooooo beautifulllllll.......
Go for any lighter color because it's summer.


Your hair will get lighter too in the summer :)
I think that will look awesome.
dark brown because its lighter for the summer.
i think dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment