Sunday, February 12, 2012

What coloured foils go best with black hair?

I'm a teenager and just got my hair dyed black


tomorrow i'm getting 4 or so foils


i want two on each side of my hair on the bottom layer


what two colours would come out/ look good?


i want colours such as pink and blue ect.


any ideas?What coloured foils go best with black hair?
maybe a magnetic purple or a darkish blue. if you do pink, it shouldn't be too light. :)What coloured foils go best with black hair?
I'd go with a dark blue, mainly because you don't want to bleach your hair too much. If your hair is already feeling like a haystack, I suggest you don't dye anything on the bottom layer.
i think purple would look really cool:)


pink would be a bit dramatic unless you're going for that.
pink pink pink


trust me
a dark red, or a darkish blue, or a dark purple maybe even an orange
PURPLE
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment