Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What would happen if i used a shampoo specifically designed for blonde hair, on my black hair?

I found it in the back of my mom'sz cupboard, and i'm just wondering because i'm always experimenting.. and i'm weird like that.What would happen if i used a shampoo specifically designed for blonde hair, on my black hair?
I don't think anything bad like your hair turning blonde would happen... Just that you might not get the optimum benefit of using that on black hair, as it was designed for the hair structure of blonde hair.What would happen if i used a shampoo specifically designed for blonde hair, on my black hair?
nothing bad, but because blond hair is a lot finer, it might not clean your hair well and leave it looking/feeling heavy. thats a huge guess though.
well, try it and tell me what happens
Well, if you're experimenting, do a strand test, and see what it's all about:)

No comments:

Post a Comment