Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How soon does black hair color fade?

Two days ago I dyed my hair dark brown and it came out jet black. It doesn't look horrible on me, but it's not what I wanted. Does anyone know if black hair color fades fast and to what color it fades to? I used Clairol Nice n Easy.How soon does black hair color fade?
My hair is dyed black and usually starts to fade within 3-4 weeks going back to it's natural light brown shade around the top of the head for it to regrow all out would take ages so if you are in a rush then I would go to the salon and have them strip it back to the color you are looking for. Good luck!!How soon does black hair color fade?
To be honest I don't no of anything that will actually make it fade faster the more you wash it the more the color will begin to fade. It really is a matter of waiting or as I said before going to a salon and having it striped back. Good luck!!

Report Abuse



that happend to me not so long ago but i used loreal. the toplayer of my hair was like black! and it stained my scalp a little too. i just washed my hair vigorously with head and shoulders as this is known to fade hair dye. after about 4 washes my hair faded alot! and i now i want it darker again lol. i think it came out too black as i diudnt spread the dye evenly enough.
nice and easy always fades i dyed my hair black with some poly tint thing by swarcof or however u write it lol and my hair aint faded at all. nice and easy hairdyes i dont think are very good and neva go the colour that they should! wash your hair quite a few tyms and it will definetly fade!! x
2or 3 weeks
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment