Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the best way to get rid of black hair?

I've had black hair since the beginning of April, %26amp;%26amp; I want to get rid of the black so I can dye it back to my natural color. But I've tried a lot of different dyes that even said gets rid of black dye. I don't want to spend a bunch of money at a salon, so how's the best way?


I don't want totally dead hair, %26amp;%26amp; I don't know if I should use just regular hair bleach or ';Speed Bleach';.What's the best way to get rid of black hair?
at this point, it is very difficult to get your natural hair color by yourself.


going lighter from dyed dark hair is difficult, you have to bleach them, then put color over it to match with your natural color.


when you bleach it, uneven tone is more obvious...

No comments:

Post a Comment