Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is there any natural way to fix my resetly dyed black hair?

i dyed my har thinking it would turn out dark brown but it turned very black and im trying to find a way to lighten it without going to a hair dresser... any thoughts?Is there any natural way to fix my resetly dyed black hair?
I've Said It Many Times, HAIRCOLOR REMOVER. Bought At The Beauty Supply. Or Color Oops! Where You Buy Hair Dye.Is there any natural way to fix my resetly dyed black hair?
Find a dirty blonde color and dye it. The black will lighten up. Make sure it's been at least a week since your last coloring.
Go Emo!





Although the tattoos are painful..





You can dye it back but things can go wrong..... The haidresser would be the safest bet. I'm sure in the longer run you would be happier with the results.
youll have to have the colour stripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment