Friday, February 10, 2012

How do you get out black hair dye?

From your skin? I just dyed my hair black and my skin is black :S like on my shoulders, back of my neck, etc. How do I get it out?How do you get out black hair dye?
rubbing alcohol and time.How do you get out black hair dye?
How long has it been? If you just did it (as in a few hours ago...) you can use fingernail polish remover w/ acetone. Soak a cotton ball or tissue with it and rub rub rub......





If that doesn't work then I'm not sure......it might just have to wear off on it's own.





GOOD LUCK!
two ways:





A) Get a cotton ball and put lotion on it, and rub rub away!





B) get some baby oil and put it on the cotton ball, and rub rub away (again).
Wash with soap and body wash. That's how mine came out.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment