Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I remove black hair dye stains from my bath tub?

It's been there for a day and my parents will KILL me if they see the stain. I'm pretty sure my bathtub is porcelain. It's white and smooth. Sorry, that's all I got. LOL. Please help. Thanks ;)How do I remove black hair dye stains from my bath tub?
Use bleach. Spray it on and leave it sit for a few minutes and then wipe and rinse it off.How do I remove black hair dye stains from my bath tub?
hmmm you can try rubbing alcohol and if that doesn't work paint over it and if that doesn't work go to a home improvement kinda store and you can ask the person that works their and you cant find anything then you should get a sponge, soap, water and rub really hard before your parents see. LOL
i would try bleach if it's white.. or rubbing alcohol.. or maybe even toothpaste. not kidding. good luck!! and i hope you like the new look ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment