Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What kind of Bleach Do I Need to Use for Black Hair?

I have Black Hair and I wanna change it to a Medium Golden Brown.


I've been told that I have to bleach it first.


What kind of the Bleach do I need to use for my black hair?


I've never tried this before...What kind of Bleach Do I Need to Use for Black Hair?
that will not work..it will not get the black out.





you have to get it professional taken outWhat kind of Bleach Do I Need to Use for Black Hair?
Any type of bleach. On the bleaching box, it will show what hair will look like after you bleach it. Some boxes, it will say, ';Not recommended on dark hair.'; You will have to read the directions on every bleaching kit to find the right one.





Personally, if you have some money, you should go to a salon so your hair won't turn up a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment