Friday, February 10, 2012

What color hilights should I get in my black hair?

Okay so I have black hair, And I want another color in it. I want either teal, bleach blonde, or purple. I cant decide, Help?What color hilights should I get in my black hair?
i think purple or a redish colour would look great with black hair. i wish i had black hair but mines like a light brown which is okay but idk lolWhat color hilights should I get in my black hair?
ooh, dark teal, it will look sort of like a dark green or dark blue, and it will look so awesome. My cousin and I had those hilights, it rocked.
Teal. Or Aquamarine.
a carmel brown or dark blong would look pretty ; teal looks great just as well ; but with black (dyed) its hard to get lighter or by any means any color in :D buyt good luck with your highlights
Teal would look amazing!!!
I would say teal It goes with black nicely
Either teal or honey. That sounds cute.
I like blonde
teal.
maroon!
purple :D
try red or purple
i think redish.. or purple
teal
a dark red.
purplee. pruple nd blacck look relle good togather
do all 3 :D


i so would XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment