Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What brand pf black hair dye have you used on your hair?

I was just wondering. I have done it before but want to try a different brand. I was wonderingWhat brand pf black hair dye have you used on your hair?
I've used just about every brand of black hair dye there is xD


But I would say that Feria is definately the best. It fades the slowest, and is the least damaging.What brand pf black hair dye have you used on your hair?
I don't know the brand that they hold, but there's a store called Hot Topic (they have their own website if you don't have on near you [hottopic.com]) and the hair dye they carry it awsome! It's the best I've used and trust me I've dyed my hair a lot! Whatever color you need, the hair dye they have is the best one to look for.
Paul Mitchell THE COLOR and Paul Mitchell SHINES
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment