Friday, February 10, 2012

Is there a temporary purply hair dye that will show up on black hair?

The manic panic purple gel doesn't show up at all and I was really hoping for some purple streaks for Halloween... but they won't do in the office, so they need to be temporary.Is there a temporary purply hair dye that will show up on black hair?
I dyed my hair with purple streaks a while back. I have real dark brown hair, and it showed immensly! lol its a semi-permenant dye, but on my hair turned pink after about 10 washes. I cant remember the name, but if you live in the UK, you'll fins it in a large superdrug store. They also do pink, blue, red, blonde and dark mahogony.

Hope i helped :]





ok ive found the link to the site :)

http://www.smartbeauty.eu/uk/highlights./a>

Seriously this dye is great!Is there a temporary purply hair dye that will show up on black hair?
I have black hair, and once I just used purple eye mascara =D

Buy one and just use it normally on your hair, it should show up and look really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment