Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can dye my non-natural black hair ice blonde?

I dyed my naturally dark brown hair to black about 2 months ago.

What products can i use to remove the black?

And what products work best to dye the underside of my bangs Ice blonde?How can dye my non-natural black hair ice blonde?
The only way to color over black color is to strip the hair and remove all color. Then you can color over it again with the color you want.



No color, even platinum blonde, will color over dyed black hair. The black color must be bleached or stripped off first.



If you want to do this, I'd suggest getting it done professionally so you don't damage your hair beyond repair by applying harsh products on your own.



Peroxide is flakey and can have all sorts of results, especially on black hair. You're liable to have orange hair or hair so damaged it will be burned on the ends or even fall out. Such drastic changes in color need to be done professionally.How can dye my non-natural black hair ice blonde?
You will probably have to go to a salon and have them strip it. It's really hard to go from dark to lighter and have it look right...trust me. Want to see what happened to me when I tried to do something similar to what you want to do?



http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image/a>
you could try peroxide...a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment