Friday, December 30, 2011

What products are good for natural black hair?

I cut all my relaxed hair and decided to go natural. I want to know what products I should use to keep my hair clean, moisturize and growing. My hair is really thick and very hard to comb unless it's wet. so anyone can give me tips on what to do?What products are good for natural black hair?
I recently went natural as well and my hair is pretty long and very strong.





There are 2 shampoo types to consider:


The No-poo method which is taking a cheap clarifying conditioner and soaking it through your hair. Let it sit while you are in the shower and then rinse it out cold. It cleans the hair really well without drying it. Dried out hair is harder to detangle. Ex- VO5 or Suave clarifying shampoo.





The second shampoo to use is one that doesn't have sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate. This really dries out the hair and is in most shampoos. You can find it anywhere that would sell health product and sometimes in regular stores. When you wash your hair with this just pull it through maintaining the tangle-free hair as much as possible. Take care to massage scalp without tangling hair.





There are Miss Jessie and Carol's daughter products that are good for detangling but I don't need to used them because I am so careful. Keep in mind that when you comb your hair out you use a wide tooth comb and comb around the scalp. Meaning hair in the front is combed forward, hair on the sides are combed to their corresponding side and hair in the back in combed to the back.





Then put a conditioner in and make sure you are using or alternative between a protein conditioner and a mosturizing one. For protein I used Garnier.





After that is good to put a leave in but DO NOT TOWEL DRY. Towel drying frizzes hair; just let it air dry. Then spray with olive oil hair sheen to seal in water moisture.





If you want to elongate and define your curls, buy some kinky curly curling custard and apply liberally.





I know this may sound like a lot but it is very quick and your hair will become so strong and healthy.





Also, if you have more questions, check out Nappurality.comWhat products are good for natural black hair?
You can try Carol鈥檚 daughter hair products for natural hair. They have moisturizers, shampoo, hair milk, hair oil, hair smoothie ect. For natural hair of any race.


You can check out the website at www.carolsdaughter.com, I have been using that product for 3 years and have mad long locks, hope you like it.





P.S I am not big on the shampoos that they have...so I use regular suave shampoo or herbal essences, but that is because by my hair is so thick, suave %26amp; H.E gives u a good lather and you only have to use a little of it. Everything else that C. Daughter offer rocks to me.
try sulfur8 it stinks but it will make your grow....Doo gro oil works good as well to...chemicals are really harsh on your hair...so if you take away the chemicals your hair will begin to grow...braids help my hair grow...fast...oh, and don't use tons of grease that only clog your pores and prevent hair from growing....keeping your hair well condition will help to...find yourself some leave in conditioner....good luck!
I think the Best Products on the marlket now is PANTENE...they have products for every type of hair and for all types of problem hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment