Friday, December 30, 2011

How do you go from black hair to brown hair after you dyed it yourself?

I'm thinking about dying my hair black over the summer, but


I want to go back to my natural color, which is brown hair for school. Do you have any tips on how I could go back to brown after I dye it?How do you go from black hair to brown hair after you dyed it yourself?
I would suggest doing it professionally, not by yourself with drug-store hair dye (the brown, black would be alright to do by yourself). I died my hair black about a year and a half ago on accident. You can try the dyes at the drugstore made for darker hair going lighter, but they never worked for me. It either only colored the ends or turned it to a reddish color for a few days, then it would just fade back to black. If you're going to go back brown, I would go to a salon and do it professionally because what they'll do is strip the color out of your hair, making it easier to dye. Plus, they just know what they're doing.





Hope I could help?How do you go from black hair to brown hair after you dyed it yourself?
it would be easier to go from black to brown if you go to a stylist/professionals. usually, for do it yourself hair dyes, it takes longer to make your hair lighter from a dark color.
wait till it wears off or dye it back to brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment