Friday, December 30, 2011

I have black hair should I use black or dark brown powder to fill in my eyebrows?

When I fill them in with black powder they look like I drew them on or ';fake'; in other words. Should I be using a dark shadow? Are there any tips to doing this and making it look natural?I have black hair should I use black or dark brown powder to fill in my eyebrows?
I'm Vietnamese and I have really dark brown hair... not quite black. But I use a deep chocolate brown to fill in mine... my trick is I use brown eyeliner, swatch it onto my hand, and then fill it in using a brush... it works well! Don't fill it in a lot... do one eyebrow then compare it to the other.I have black hair should I use black or dark brown powder to fill in my eyebrows?
you really don't want it to look fake or drag queen-ish, so I would use a dark brown, or a colour that is similar to you own eyebrows


anyway i found this video, its really helpful:


.http://www.ehow.com/video_4407980_apply-eyebrow-filler.html





good luck!


:D
What about leaving your eyebrows the way they are or getting a stylists help.

No comments:

Post a Comment