Friday, December 30, 2011

How can I die my naturally black hair brown at home?

Some people have told me that i should do a light brown since I want a darker brown, but some people say I have to bleach it.


What should I do?


Thanks in advance!How can I die my naturally black hair brown at home?
Prepare your hair for whats to come. The treatment will not be good for your hair and you will need to make preventative steps. Wash with dandruff shampoo and use lemon juice water in a spray bottle to start gently removing the color’s potency. Wash often and use a deep conditioner.


Consider your hair’s distinct qualities first and reflect on hair color experiences you have had in the past. Ask yourself questions like “Does my hair react badly to color? Does it turn frail or brittle? Am I susceptible to split ends more then most people? Have I already dyed my hair more than once already?”


Consult a professional. Schedule a few consultations with recommended colorists in your area to get multiple opinions on the state your hair is in and what type of damage it can still endure. Allow the colorist to assess your hair for porosity and to determine both your hair color level and your natural level, if possible, in order to decide which course of action to take.


Look into retail and drugstore products, many companies like L’Oreal and Walgreen’s have hair color removers some will take out the color but leave you with an equally undesirable result which you can dye over, if your hair is very healthy this is not a bad route and can be fairly inexpensive. Regular color does not remove color it only adds, if your color is dark damage is the only thing you will receive from dying overtop a very dark color.


Start your hair treatment. Use your drugstore product or if your hair is already getting damaged from dyes then you will have to go the more cautious route and involve a The colorists you consulted with will have given you great ideas. You will also find more great ideas in the tips section of this article.


Try to keep an open mind. The most important thing is the health of your hair. Follow the advice given you by the colorist and your hair will be healthier and the end result will be better! Be prepared for the possibility that it might take several services, and therefore months, to fix. This is not always something you can do yourself.How can I die my naturally black hair brown at home?
You will need to use a permanent haircolor to lighten your hair. My advice would be to use 20volume developer with a level 4 ash haircolor. Your hair will have a tendency to go red brown since it is so dark. If you have a virgin head of hair, it's kind of tricky to apply it the first time so you may want to go to a colorist the first time that you have this done. You may be able to touch it up yourself, only putting the color at the new growth. good luck and have fun! email me if you have further questions.
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment