Friday, December 30, 2011

Getting my black hair professionaly bleached,what should i do before the appointment?

I have naturally blonde hair but ive dyed it black for the past three years.


For the past two months i stopped dying it and it doesn't seem to be fading and the only difference is my horrible roots.


So i set an appointment to have them strip and bleach it.





Is theres anything that i should suggest or that i should do post hair appoinment.





And also if my hair comes out brassy would it work if i dyed it a blonde colour?Getting my black hair professionaly bleached,what should i do before the appointment?
I am naturally blonde too and had black hair for a while before i went and got it stripped. I don't understand why they're bleaching it though? When I had my hair stripped they removed all the hair dye and I had my natural hair underneath, so all I had to do to get it blonde again was get a few foils put in.


I hope they're not bleaching over the black because a friend of mine did that recently and her hair come brassy (like orange nearly) there was nothing they could do to fix it and they peroxided her hair that many times that she has now spend $800 and her hair is still brassy. Once it's brassy it's so hard to get it out so make sure you're going somewhere where they know what they're doing.Getting my black hair professionaly bleached,what should i do before the appointment?
i tried to dye my hair from black to blonde last week, i went orange!


they put toner on it and it still looked very orange, afterwards they put higlighters in it and now its more of a yellow colour


i think you should just do it gradually lighter and lighter browns


it will take a yr but worth it x

Report Abuse



I suggest a deep conditioner and don't use and heat on your hair for as long as you can before the appointment. Baby your hair.





If you hair comes out brassy, which it most likely will, if you dye it an ash blonde color it should help. I suggest Clairol Brass Free Blondes


They're ammonia free and nondamaging
I would suggest letting it grow out. I had my hair bleached before for the same reason, I'm naturally blonde, and dyed it black. By the time they were done my head was killing me, it was more of a red, they couldn't get my hair back to natural color, since black is really hard to get it, I went through three rounds of bleaching. When I came home and brushed my hair, it cut my scalp open, and I bled. So I had clumps of dried blood on my head for a while, I couldn't brush them out, since it only made my head bleed more. Bleaching really ruins the hair also, it's the worst thing you can do to it.
If your hair comes out brassy they will put a toner in it so it gets out the brassiness! Make sure that you like the color of your hair before you leave. After they color it DO NOT go to the store and put a color over the blonde they did. Chances are it will not come out the color your trying to achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment