Friday, December 30, 2011

What colors go good with black hair and I mean clothes?

Im a guy but I want to know what colors look good on guys that have black hair and long hair with wings? What colors go good with black hair and I mean clothes?
red always looks good, but i also think blue looks good too, not dark blue but a lighter sky blue color or turquoise.What colors go good with black hair and I mean clothes?
I don't know of any color that looks bad with black, but if you want to play it safe you could always just wear black. Don't overdo it, though. And be careful matching your blacks. (Yes, there's a such thing as matching your blacks.)





Remember: ';Friends don't let friends dress like The Crow!';
definitely red. i would stay away from the dark blues, i feel like they just clash too much with black hair. also i think lighter colors would look good. like, a sky blue, pale yellow, green would look really good too! keep in mind, light and bright!
Red and white is hot. Though black hair's a neutral color, so anything you wear will match..at least your hair.





I would go for primary colors, like green and blue Though most girls like red. =]
Black.
I think red or white looks nice with black
red is hot
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment