Friday, December 30, 2011

How can I get black hair dye out without completely ruining my hair?

I dyed my hair alot these past two years but now I think I want to stick to one color, brown. I dyed my hair black 3 months ago and I regret that now.





What is the best way to get the black hair dye out , and dye it brown without killing it completely.





Btw: I need it to be cheap.How can I get black hair dye out without completely ruining my hair?
I have your answer, trust me!


Go to CVS or Walgreens and grab this:


http://www.developlus.com/products/color鈥?/a>


It runs for about $10 bucks or so and you can find it in the same place where you find the box hair colors. It will take the black out of your hair and will bring it up to a nice brown, and even if your hair comes out un-even, all you would have to do is color over it with whatever tone of Brown you want.





Color Oops dissolves the color molecules so they wash right out leaving you with a clean ';Easel: to color on. The developus.com website explains how it works. I've used it many times.





Hope this helps.





Extra tip: Cover your nose, it smells really bad, but does the trick!How can I get black hair dye out without completely ruining my hair?
Thank you so much for posting this question Shelby and also for posting this answer Ms. Hellen Back!! I can close my question now because this is what I was looking for exactly!

Report Abuse



First of all, don't do it yourself, because it will kill your hair and the color you get can be unpredictable. A professional can wash the black out with much less damage to your hair, and then make the color right.
would you put cheap cream on a rash? no.


so please don't spare the expense with your hair. if you have dyed it alot you should go to a professional so they can restore the colour otherwise your hair will get even more damaged.
I think you can go to a stylist;hairdresser.. and they can bring it back to your natural color.
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment