Friday, December 30, 2011

How can I get black hair dye out of my hair or diguise the difference between my roots and the rest of it?

I used Herbal essences black hair dye back in August and it's still really dark. My natural color is a medium brown. Is there any way to get it out or will highlights or something help hide it?How can I get black hair dye out of my hair or diguise the difference between my roots and the rest of it?
the only way you can get it closer to your natural color is to bleach it and then dye it a matching brown color.





black color is permanent. you should always use a demi-permanent when going black.How can I get black hair dye out of my hair or diguise the difference between my roots and the rest of it?
i am pretty sure that ulta has color remover.
strip, and dye it medium brown

No comments:

Post a Comment