Friday, December 30, 2011

I had black hair but the sun made it dark dark brown, should I get caramel AND chocolate brown highlights?

I already have caramel highlights and I definitely want to re-do them. I just want more variety so I was thinking a rich chocolate brown colored highlight would be cool with it also. My outfits usually consist of everything but green. My eyes are dark dark brown. My hair is medium length and I'm planning on getting more layers. Is there a certain term for getting highlights of multiple colors?I had black hair but the sun made it dark dark brown, should I get caramel AND chocolate brown highlights?
I had dark brown hair and I put some Copper highlights in my hair and I got lots of compliments. Try it was really pretty.I had black hair but the sun made it dark dark brown, should I get caramel AND chocolate brown highlights?
i think you should get caramel highlights. and mix with a little chocolate brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment