Friday, December 30, 2011

How do I get black hair dye to look natural?

I have naturally black roots with brown dyed hair and I'm wanting to dye it black but I hear that black hair looks different from black hair out of a bottle. Any suggestions?How do I get black hair dye to look natural?
You need a soft or natural black shade. My favorite is Feria's ';Black Leather';--not too dark but not dark brown. Most brands do not list that it is a natural shade, so compare color swatches with unnatural black dye shades (like Feria's ';Starry Night'; and Garnier's 100% Color ';Blue Black';).





Avoid jet black and colors with a blue or purple base--these always look like a wig, lol.





Good luck~How do I get black hair dye to look natural?
Black hair from the bottle will always look like it came from the bottle. It's a BIG mistake. Don't do it. If you can't afford to have it professionally done, ask a hairdresser if he or she can recommend a product you could buy that would help you to blend the shades. They can be very helpful. Your other option is, of course, to let it grow out naturally.
i dye my hair black all the time and it look great!
anser mine???





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment