Friday, December 30, 2011

What does black hair and brunettes represent stereotypically?

They say blondes are dumb (though every blonde ive met arent dumb), redheads are smart but what do people say with black hair and brunettes? And blonde hair is called blondes, red haired people are called redheads and brown haired, brunettes. What's the name for black hair?What does black hair and brunettes represent stereotypically?
Stereotypically brunettes (and black-haired people are included in that) are smart, redheads are fiery and passionate and of course blondes are dumb. But this is all silly anyway, it's not true at all.What does black hair and brunettes represent stereotypically?
it's sad to see how jerky people get over a simple question. thak you eapoc for answering SoCc..'s question like a human being.

Report Abuse



Black haired people are called RAVENS.

Report Abuse



rNothing really ....the only true red heads I know are dumb as a box of rocks, but the true blonde's I know are idiots too..... but that aside I have had my hair blonde, brunette, red and black and was never stereotyped. When my hair was black all the rednecks called me gothic though but I think you hair just accentuate your clothes. Dark hair+dark clothes will get you sterotyped as goth Blonde hair+skimpy clothes will get you sterotyped as dumb ect.
i would say, the only stereotype i hear about them is the geek one. Oh they are so into their studies, but listen, stereotyping is the epitome of jealousy.
I dunno about the stereotypes(Although I'd personally consider it all 'Gothy' for black haired people, and Preppy for Brown haired people.), But blackhaired people are considered brunettes
my grandmother has naturally black hair so that stereotype is oviously wrong for those who agree...and alot of my friends also have natuarlly black hair...idk if it has to do with being dominican but yeah
if you look in the freaking dictionary


youll see that black haired people are called brunettes


a brunette is anyone with dark hair
I have jet black hair to not brunette at all!


Also I don't think that black hair means goth. I am more bohemian with long jet black hair. A lot of people think that it's really pretty!


hope I helped !


xoxo
most people think black hair is emo.


but i strongly disagree.


because emo can mean so many different things.
Yeah I don't know. Good question. I know people say black hair is really dark brow hair, but mine is seriously jet black.
Absolute Beauty (can you guess i'm brunette)
mysterious ?
Technically, there's no such thing as black hair.


Your hair is just realllllly dark brown(:
brunettes are on drugs and blacks are emo?





idk
nothing and why do you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment