Friday, December 30, 2011

How Can you make black hair grow faster?

My hair is really short know because I too cut it. There was alot of breakage and my hair dresser cut it to even it out. I hate it, I mean the hair cut is cute but i hate short hair like this, I think I look like a boy. Ive been taking hair, nails, and skin vitamins but I doubt that they have a huge affect. Does anyone know a way I can get my hair to grow faster?How Can you make black hair grow faster?
WOW , look at that.....miss ';I heart horses'; there just completely stole my answer from a previous question via ';copy and paste'; and is passing my words off as her own.





My answer is about the GNC UltraNourishair and ProCaps labs capsules...





I have taken the GNC pills for 4 months and supplemented them with extra Biotin because they only have 1200 mcg of Biotin and you should try for a minimum of 2500 micrograms.





I am switching to Procaps labs capsules when I run out of the GNC because Procaps formula has more Biotin in a more pure form with more of the trace elements that support healthy hair growth.





I take about 5000 micrograms which equals 5 milligrams of Biotin daily and my hair is growing fast and thick and dark.How Can you make black hair grow faster?
You can make your hair grow fast if you eat fresh peaches... It's somthing in it that will grow your hair really fast... Try just eating more fruits because they have a lot of protein

Report Abuse



yes i do as a matter a fact. as for any hair of any culture....take vitamin b 12. that helps the hair grow faster and healthier. also brushing your hair will make it grow faster. the blood circulation feeds the papilla and makes the hair grow faster. lots of burshing. remember years ago when women would brush their hair one hunderd times on each side of their head...that is why. to circulate the blood flow. trust me i have so many clients who have long beautiful hair because i gave them that tip.
Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair to growth ---





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/


Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair


/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/
braiding your hair and massaging your scalp
I hope this helps you:





Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
That's why I do my own hair and have thoroughly researched how to take care of my hair type. Pro. stylists tend to be so scissor-happy when they spot split ends or unevenness. The same thing that happened to you happened to my sister and she was real upset about it because she had shoulder length hair and you know it takes hair a long time to grow. Try using Shea butter and Kelechi Hair oil in your hair or another essential oil (olive/jojoba) three times a week as your moisturizer. Some women use a moisturizer and then massage a little oil on top of their hair and scalp too (It helps lock in moisture for dry/porous hair). If you don't want to wear your real hair for a while that's understandable. You could always use wigs during the day time and take them off when you get home. Keep doing this until your hair gains a few inches. Trim hair according to need. Make sure to take good care of your hair trimming 1/4-1/2 inch every 7 weeks or at least 3-4 times a year, and deep conditioning or use leave-in conditioner. Also, occassional hot oil treatments and scalp massages (stimulates nerves, muscles and blood vessels of scalp) are beneficial. Taking vitamins is good for your overall health but it will not make that much of a difference for your hair in my personal experience. You'll still do good if you just try to eat healthy. I started growing my hair out a few months ago too: It was about chin length. And I am doing it naturally--I keep cornrows in my head for two months with one touch up, then I go a couple of weeks without them, then I repeat the cycle. My hair is almost on my shoulder. If you get perms, get them about every 8 weeks: You don't want to over-process your hair. Only apply the relaxer to the new-growth too. You can only re-perm the whole head after every 6-8 months. Use good quality products for your hair type. If your hair is chemically treated, you need to get reconstructers and conditioners for that kind of hair to promote growth and prevent damage. And this is last...Make sure you get a monthly protein treatment or your quality products should contain some amount of it. Protein is very essential and good for hair growth.
Stop taking those vitamins. Our hair needs two things to promote hair growth. Adding moisture and scalp message.





Use an hair dressing that contains natural herbs and vitamins and apply it to your scalp, hairline and temple areas. The using the balls of your fingers message it in. This will help the blood circulate which stimulates the hair follicles which increase hair growth. Do this at least two times week.
Start eating food full of fibers and..... be in good mood


Your hair will grow very quickly
i really dont think you can. ive heard of braiding it...but i dunno if it works or not so yeah.
have your hair braided! i know you think I'm crazy but the average hair growth is 1/2 inch a months with having your hair braided twice a week it will grow about 2 inches! i promise i has to have it done to my little girl that is mixed but s he has black girls hair!
If you want hair to grow faster, you have to take supplements that work on your body chemistry to support hair's growth and strength at its genesis.....once it has grown out, it is just dead keratin


Try GNC, they make a supplement called ';Nourishair'; in formulas for men and women..they are HUGE pills and you have to take 2 daily. There is also a ';Hair skin and nails'; formula from Andrew Lessman that you can google, that has great ingredients and is easier to swallow, made by ProCaps labs. You can also take large doses of Biotin, sometimes called Vitamin H, take no less than 2500 micrograms daily to support healthy hair growth. It may take 6 to 8 weeks to see results.


As to the cost of Nourishair, it is about 10 dollars for a one month supply.
I too had short hair for a short time and decided to grow it back long i used tea tree oil and kept it braided up. it worked and my hair is down my back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your general health affects the look, feel, thickness and growth rate as much as your treatment of the hair and your genes. Make sure you avoid unhealthy foods like fast food, junk food, sugar, simple carbs (white pasta, white bread, etc.) and other such known assailants. make your hair grow faster

Post a Comment