Friday, December 30, 2011

I have black hair, and i want to put some highlights in it. What is the best color for me?

I'm a male and brown skin, pretty much like my avatar lol, and my hair is long and thick. I would just like to know what color works best with my hair color and possibly what semi or demi highlight product should I use? I don't exactly want to use permenant highlights just yet, LOL.I have black hair, and i want to put some highlights in it. What is the best color for me?
Check up AVON coz they have lot of advanced techniques for hair-styling and also moisturisers which could possibly help you best. See their new catalogue listed here and set up a date with a professional advisor or shop online at www.avon.com. it will also cost you less.I have black hair, and i want to put some highlights in it. What is the best color for me?
since your hair is naturally black (I'm guessing) you could use a lighter dye mixed with a 40 volume developer to lighten your hair, but a semi-perm color won't lift your hair at all, you would just get say a slight tint that might show up red in the sun for a week or so. A demi-perm color might lift slightly, all a demi permanent color is, is a regular dye mixed with a very low volume developer (for example, 9 volume developer is used in Calirol's line of demi-perm colors) Demi will only lioft slightly if at all, but you're pretty much going to have to commit to permanent highlights if you want them more than .5 to 1 level lighter than your hair already is. :)
personally i like varying shades of red/brown on dark hair. i don't really like that blond hightlight thing on dark skin and dark hair.
I would add a few medium to light brown foils and dark blonde foils, but not all over, just on the top half of your head.
I think dark and medium brown highlights work best on black hair and brown skin. Not too dramatic but noticable.
No highlights!!! Natural is better!! Especially on a guy with BLACK hair!! MMMmmm SEXY!
please whatever you do


dont get blonde highlights


it looks so tacky on people with really dark hair

No comments:

Post a Comment