Friday, December 30, 2011

What are good black hair care products for natural and transitioning hair?

I am currently transitioning and am 3 months in. I still have a ton of relaxed hair left. I have a dry scalp and I am looking to find ORGANIC hair products for natural and transitioning black hair.What are good black hair care products for natural and transitioning hair?
You will need a moisturizing shampoo (without sodium laureth sulfate, commonly known as sls; it dries the hair out and strips it of it's natural oils and moisture) you may want to try aubrey organics products for this (can find them at whole foods stores); next you will need a protein deep conditioner: organics hair mayo (in a jar) or organics replenish packs. both of these work great for me (i've been transitioning for 7 months) and they help tame my natural hair. also, invest in a moisturizing leave-in conditioner and a protein leave-in conditioner. I use giovanni direct leave-in for my protein conditioner and i'm still on the lookout for a moisturizing leave-in (I'll probably invest in pure shea butter or aloe vera with glycerin). this is what works for me; there's so much information out there for properly caring for hair, especially when dealing with two textures. the key is to have patience and to learn and understand your hair and what it's telling you. if you would like more detailed information you can email me at my yahoo address.What are good black hair care products for natural and transitioning hair?
There are several natural products that work well for natural hair.


Mango Butter by QP Elastics is a really good one. And Coconut oil is even better.


Here is a great network that can answer any future questions you may have.


http://seemyhairgrow.ning.com/

Report Abuse



I had the Wash and Wear relaxer from Jazma Hair. Its similar to a black hair texturizer. Its designed for black hair care and thier products are really great. If you have natural or semi natural hair I would recommend checking them out. They also ship international





http://www.jazma.com/relaxer.html

Report Abuse



I had the Wash and Wear relaxer from Jazma Hair. Its similar to a black hair texturizer. Its designed for black hair care and thier products are really great. If you have natural or semi natural hair I would recommend checking them out. They also ship international





http://www.jazma.com/relaxer.html

Report Abuse



I am transitioning as well and I use Mineral Indulgence on my hair as well as my customers. Their products are 100% natural (no mineral oil, petroleum, preservatives,dyes, ect) and are made for Black women BY Black women. The Kiwi Coconut Hair Smoothie smells heavenly and deeply moisturizes hair as well as accentuates the natural waves and curls in Black hair. I also use the Napturally Sulfate Free Shampoo, because it detangles natural and transitioned hair really well (you should DEFINITELY consider this product, your hair will be unbelievably soft). My little girl had a itchy dry scalp and I used the Shea and Cocoa Butter Hair Creme along with the herbal remedies scalp serum to clear up her scalp issue. I'm not sure what store they sell their products in, but I do know that you can order samples of the products you are interested in.





If you do decide to purchase though I would recommend the : Kiwi Coconut Smoothie, Napturally Sulfate Free Shampoo, Jojoba %26amp; Coconut hair lotion, and Shea and Mango Butter conditioner.





http://mineralindulgence.com/Hair_Care_P鈥?/a>





http://mineralindulgence.com/








______________________________________鈥?br>




For natural hair pics and other people who are transitioning to natural hair I usually go to this site http://www.naturalhairphotos.com/ just in case you are interested.
I joined a web site forum called ';Nappturality.'; It is at http://www.nappturality.com. There you will meet different ladies who are in different stages of natural hair. They talk about what they use and some of them start groups from their home towns so they can meet and share products. The ladies form my city get together bi-weekly. But log in there and search the topics. It's informative and fun!
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment