Friday, December 30, 2011

How do I remove a black hair dye stain from the white toilet seat?

It won't come out. What do i need to use to remove it? Help!How do I remove a black hair dye stain from the white toilet seat?
Straight bleach should remove it. How do I remove a black hair dye stain from the white toilet seat?
It's not ideal, but you can use Goof Off and a Scotch Brite pad to remove the stains. Be careful, as you are also removing a think layer of the white coating from our toilet seat as well. Works well when used judiciously.

Report Abuse



a little comet with bleach? if that doesn't work, and it's a huge issue, you can replace the toilet seat for $20-30. so, not a huge deal.
If bleach doesn't work, try an oxygen based cleaner...like OxyClean or other similar product. Wet a paper towel or old white washcloth with which ever chemical you use and leave it on the stain overnight.



This may sound weird, but I use relish... yes RELISH. I dye my hair black all the time and I found this to be the best way to remove stains on my sink and counter, toilet, etc.





Let me know how it works
Hi, I just love oxiclean. If you get some and mix with a bit of water, make a paste and use it on your toilet seat it will come sparkling clean.
bleach,alcohol or nail polish remover
try Mr Clean Erasers :D
Soft Scrub with Bleach
try chlorine
um do you have clorox or some kind of bleach? try that





hey is this aunt mirna? lol......sorry if it isnt
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment