Friday, December 30, 2011

How can I lighten my black hair to dark brown without bleach?

I recently dyed my hair black. It's ok, but I think it is too dark. I want to lighten it to a dark or medium brown, but my hair has been through so much dying and bleaching that I can't damage it anymore with bleach. Would a regular hair dye lighten it at all?How can I lighten my black hair to dark brown without bleach?
try using a lighter color like red or burgandy so it will make it brown. if your hair is real black it will make it brown.How can I lighten my black hair to dark brown without bleach?
go to a hair stylist i mean like a professinal
this happened to me!


my 'brown' came out black.





You can do two things that dont require bleach.


At the hair dressers i got my hair colour 'stripped'


it just fades it alot. My colour was perminant and this made a drastic difference.





The other thing you can do is use anti-dandruff shampoo! It actually fades hair die. Ive also had good experience with doing this





No regular hair die will lighten it unless it contains peroxide/bleach





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment